Farm Day Open House
Visit us and enjoy some
“hands on” time
with our alpacas at
500 Closson Road,
Prince Edward County.
Sept. 17th, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Meet the animals, feel the
fleece, watch as it’s spun,
browse the shop filled with
alpaca products. Come enjoy!
Over the past 7 years we have discovered that what we love to do most is to introduce others to alpacas. We love to introduce everyone to the elegance of alpaca fleece. We love to showcase our animals in the show ring. And we love to help newcomers build their new herd. We offer breeding & hobby farm stock and welcome new farm and start-up inquiries.
We are here to:
- welcome newcomers to alpacas & farming
- breed healthy, vigorous alpacas
- provide guidance & support after a sale
- keep the fun in farming
You are welcome to:
- visit our farm & meet the alpacas
- ask questions, phone, write or email us for more information
- see our custom-designed, Amish-built barn
- discuss your plans, goals, expectations
- purchase alpacas, fleece, alpaca beans or nesting ornaments
- board your alpacas if you do not yet have a farm
- book a breeding
We have introduced 18 beehives and a colourful collection of laying hens to the farm too. Located between Toronto & Montreal off Hwy 401, atop the Oak Hills near the beautiful village of Stirling, Ontario.
Stirling, ON K0K 3E0